Been playin this the last hour or two and its fantastic, sent you a few dollars as a thankyou. I finished the game and heres my feedback if you ever go back to it:
- smooth the camera with some lerp
- if 2 directions are pressed, multiply movement speed by 0.75 so diagonal speed isnt faster
- spend more time on the audio design, its the weakest part
- be cool if when you pass the first dungeon, you unlock a gate or something as a shortcut back to town
I have a few questions how this was made if you dont mind answering?
- what is your parent heirachy like? do you have: moving object > enemy > slime > green slime, for example?
- are you using bounce_all, for characters?
- the weapon.. is it a single sprite that only faces mouse on its "idle" frame, always follows the player, and on its attack frame enables something (on the sword, a collider - on the bow, a spawn arrow code) ?
any other info on how you made such a big game in 10 days, so effectively would be really appreciated, Thanks and keep making cool shit!