S W I T C H is a level creation game about screwing over your friends!
When the game boots up, the BUILDER will be able to build a level to challenge the PLAYER.
The BUILDER wins if they can make a level the PLAYER cannot beat.
The PLAYER wins if they beat the BUILDER's level.
Once the BUILDER is done building a level, the PLAYER will get one try to beat the stage.
If the PLAYER beats it, they score one point.
However, if the PLAYER fails to beat the stage, the BUILDER must play the level to prove it's possible.
If the BUILDER completes the stage, they score one point for making a hard level.
If the BUILDER fails, the PLAYER scores two points for dealing with an impossible level.
Pressing ENTER to play again in the RESULTS screen allows for points to be stacked.
This also swaps the PLAYER and BUILDER role.
Returning to the menu will erase all points.
We made this game in less than 24 hours for the Becker Game Jam.
The theme was "Experiment".
We made this game to allow people to experiment with level designs.
It was created by Yukon Wainczak (yukonw.com) & Chloe Tibets (tibets.info).
- Fixed color issues.
- Removed PLAYER acceleration.
- Nerfed PLAYER movement speed.
- Buffed PLAYER jump height.
- Saws are smaller.
- Updated turret art.
- Added particle effects to the turrets.
- Turrets now have a laser sight.
- Turrets now properly reset in-between turns.
- Player does not die from going above, to the right, or to the left of the screen bounds.
- The game now pauses between turns and provides the controls.
- Refined player movement for a more floaty and less frantic experience.
- Turn properly resets to PLAYER 1's when returning to main menu from the results screen.
- New font.
- Minor text fixes.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.